Well, we all know there’s way more than just 10, but these stood out of my life to be quite funny.
There are so many reasons that I’m going to leave #10 open just for you. Feel free to add your moment as to why you’re an awesome Mom.
- While your 3-year-old clings and pulls on your leg, you still manage to apply mascara without poking yourself in the eye!
- After Baby spits up all over you and there’s no time to change before you leave, you still ROCK that outfit like you’re on the red carpet.
- You’ve prepared your child’s snack and he’s ran off after eating what he wanted. You realize you’re starving and inhale what’s left.
- You sing at the top of your lungs to your child’s favorite kids CD … with NO kids in the car!
- You’ve been able to dodge the Barnie show and introduce your kids to Fraggle Rock, The Muppets, Scooby-Doo and other classics.
- You’ve tasted the baby food and by golly that banana puree is off the HOOK!
- Your new favorite smells are fresh diapers, baby powder and baby shampoo … of which you’ve replaced your own soap with.
- You know how to remove bubble gum out of your kids’ hair so easily that they don’t even notice you’re done.
- Your child’s favorite toys are now part of your living room décor.
- Add your moment in the Facebook Comments Below.