Marvelous "experience" gifts are up for grabs on our Facebook page, Dec. 1 - 18.
Nashville Parent’s making holiday dreams come true in our third annual 12 Days of Giveaways extravaganza. We’re giving away 12 great experience-driven goodies this holiday season. We know how much our Middle Tennessee parents LOVE getting out and about with their kids!
HOW IT WORKS
Each weekday, Dec. 1 – 18, we will randomly announce one of our marvelous experience gifts on our Facebook page. Look for the hashtag #12DaysOfGiveaways with each day’s prize announcement between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
We’ll ask a question, and your comment in the thread serves as your entry for that day’s prize. The winner will be selected through a random drawing.
You can double your chances of winning by liking us on Facebook, subscribing to our newsletter and liking/sharing the Facebook post.
Eligible contestants must be residents of Middle Tennessee, and each family can only win one of the 12 Days of Giveaways prizes.
Our regular #WINSday and #INSTAPLAY contests will also be happening in addition to the 12 Days contest.
THE 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS PRIZES
These prizes will be announced in a random order on each day of the contest on our Facebook page. The Facebook posts will include complete info about each prize.
1. Four tickets to both Nashville Symphony Harry Potter in Concert movies in 2018 — Prisoner of Azkaban (March) and Goblet of Fire (May). Value: $600
2. Four tickets to Cirque Dreams Holidaze at the Grand Ole Opry House, part of Gaylord Opryland Resort’s “A Country Christmas.” Value: $360
3. Family membership to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Value: $100
4. Household membership to Nashville Zoo. Value: $130
5. Dual Household membership to Cheekwood. Value: $100
6. Four tickets to Nashville Ballet’s Nashville’s Nutcracker. Value: $296
7. Six tickets to ICE! featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas at Gaylord Opryland Resort. Value: $174
8. Four tickets to The King and I at TPAC on Jan. 30, 2018. Value: $260
9. Voyager membership to Adventure Science Center. Value: $109
10. Four tickets to Nashville Rep’s A Christmas Story. Value: $210
11. Four tickets to The Illusionists at TPAC on Feb. 16, 2018. Value: $260
12. Two Sapphire memberships to Nashville Children’s Theatre. Value: $300