Does your child have what it takes to earn a spot on Season 13 of “America’s Got Talent”? If your answer is “yes,” then it’s time to start prepping for the Music City auditions coming to the Music City Center on January 13, 2018.
There’s a lot to know in order for your child’s audition to go smoothly, and it all starts by registering for an audition time at americasgottalent.com/nashville.
AUDITIONS: WHAT TO KNOW
• Check out the eligibility requirements here before proceeding.
• Go to americasgottalentauditions.com and click on “Nashville” to register.
• Auditioners will line up beginning at 6 a.m. on audition day.
• Since auditions are open to the public, it may turn into an all-day event.
• Auditioners get up to 90 seconds to sing.
• Practice, practice, practice in advance of the audition!
• If you want a chance to get a Front of the Line Pass, sign up for the open call, but also submit a video of your act by January 10. Some acts from the videos will be selected for the Front of the Line Pass. Acts that receive a pass will be notified by January 12.
• Kids under 18 will be required to present a photo ID. Minors auditioning must read these special requirements first.
• Read the guidelines for kids auditioning.
• If you or your child wants to submit a video of singing, you may do it online in addition to attending the open call.
• Read more FAQs here.