THANK YOU to everyone for making the Baby Fair a huge success! We had a great time and hope you did, too.
COME TO THE BABY FAIR!
Saturday, April 21
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. | FREE ADMISSION & PARKING
Are you expecting a bundle of joy? Are you a brand new parent or having another baby after a bit of a break? Plan now for The Baby Fair at Saint Thomas Midtown taking place Saturday, April 21. It’s Nashville Parent’s 17th annual — and popular! — event that’s all-things-babies.
The Baby Fair features all kinds of interesting and fun goings-on …
- Hospital tours every half-hour.
- Speakers and demonstrations by Saint Thomas/Ascension experts including:
- Baby Boot Camp
- Breastfeeding 101
- Why Go Natural?
- Meet and interview OB/GYNs and Certified Nurse Midwives
- Exhibit booths range from safety equipment to baby furniture and accessories.
- Samples and prize giveaways happen all day long!
- New and expecting parents can stroll the fair, immersed in the world of babies.
Join Nashville Parent at the stage area for Q & A sessions. Cheer on contestants in the Daddy Diaper Derby; Baby-Time Trivia; Measure-Up-Mommy and other fun games. Visit more than 50 booths with products, services and information for new families!
For more information or to reserve a vendor booth for The Baby Fair, call 615-256-2158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org