Instead of having the real thing just hanging around the house, you can make these easy cobs of corn to help set the scene for Thanksgiving.
What You’ll Need
Dried Bean Soup Mix (or a small bag of split peas and a small bag of kernels)
What You’ll Do
- Set out a piece of paper.
- Draw out a simple outline of a cob of corn with the leaves.
- Start spreading glue on a little section of the corn picture and apply the dried beans as you go. Using the yellow ones for the corn and the split peas for the leaves.
- Once you have filled in your picture, set aside to dry.
- After it has dried, you can either cut it out and set it out for all to see or frame it as a whole picture.
This is a very long and time consuming project, but it’s sure to keep your little ones busy while you do other things around the house.