Mompreneurs, this workshop aims to help you start, run and grow your business!
Mom, do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a dream of starting your own business? Mark your calendar for Nov. 1 – 3 to attend Christy Wright’s Business Boutique.
The three-day event takes place at Cornerstone Nashville (726 W. Old Hickory Blvd., Madison).
The Business Boutique aims to help women start, run and grow a business. Open to all female entrepreneurs, the workshop aims to help women overcome fear and take their businesses to the next level. Make new friends, establish new connections and gain new insights into the business world.
The Business Boutique features a variety of speakers with topics of marketing, sales, social media, pricing, budgeting and more. Speakers include:
• Christy Wright, Ramsey Solutions personality and creator of Business Boutique
• Dave Ramsey, one of the nation’s trusted voices on money and business
• Sarah Jakes Roberts, author of Living Out Your Purpose
• Amy Jo Martin, founder of Digital Royalty
• Megan Tamte, co-founder of Evereve
• Emily Ley, founder of Simplified
• Annie F. Downs, author and emcee of the event
The Business Boutique promises to arm attendees with tools you can implement immediately into your own business strategy. A few of those tools include the following:
1) A written, actionable plan to help you achieve your unique goals.
2) Simple but effective ways to use marketing and social media to authentically connect with your customers.
3) A thorough understanding of how to serve your customers — and how to sell to them.
4) The knowledge of how to charge what you’re worth, how much to put aside for taxes and how to create a fool-proof business budget.
5) Inspiration to answer God’s calling for your life, overcome difficulty and turn your idea into income.
Business Boutique takes place Thu 6 – 9 p.m., Fri 7:30 a.m. – 6:15 p.m. and Sat 7:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
General admission is $119. The BFF package for $229 includes two tickets, so you can go with a gal pal.
Advance registration is required. To learn more or sign up, visit christywright.com.