When you need something to do on a rainy summer day, make something! Here's an easy DIY charm bracelets craft that anyone can do. Take those old, plastic loop bracelets and turn them into something pretty!
What You’ll Need
Plastic loop bracelets
What You’ll Do
- Gather your materials.
- Connect two of them together by pulling one end of one bracelet through the other bracelet, doing so on both sides and pulling them.
- Cut off a piece of ribbon and slide it through the two big loops formed by the bracelets.
- Tie the ribbon tightly to connect the two bracelet ends.
- Slide your charms onto the ribbon strands. Push them down to where the ribbon is tied in place.
- Tightly tie the ribbon again.
- Tie a tight bow.
- Cut off the excess ribbon.
- Now you can slide your bracelet on. This bracelet can fit small wrists on adults, too, but works best on children. You can see the knot the bracelets form when connected together.
- For a child’s wrist, you can pull the knot apart to fit it to the child’s wrist. In other words, it has a built-in adjustment.