Who would've thought streamer paper could help you turn a plain egg into something beautiful? Check out this Fancy Rose Egg craft.
You know those cute, intricately designed glass eggs? The ones that are put on little pedestals and displayed proudly? Well, I’ve decided to scrap that breakable idea and go for something fun this time around. Did you know that Target has large, plastic eggs for just $1? You’d be surprised at what you can find in the dollar section there. So, here’s the rundown for this easy Easter item, the Fancy Rose Egg Craft.
What You Need
- Any color streamer
- Plastic egg
- Round basket (also at Target for $1)
What You Do
- Tear off about a 5-inch strip of your streamer.
- Fold it in half horizontally.
- Start scrunching and rolling the paper as you pleat and fold it into a circle forming a rose.
- Glue the end down to the bottom of the rose.
- Glue the little rose to the plastic egg.
- Make enough roses to cover the entire egg.
- Once done, allow to dry completely.
- Turn small, round basket upside down to become the pedestal.
- Set your now fully dry egg atop the bottom of the basket. All done!