Decorate your yard this year with foam peeps! This Easter treat has been turned into an Easter craft that's easy to make and super cute.
Lots of people love Peeps. I, personally, don’t like them too much, except for the fact that they’re cute! I’m going to tell you how to make this cute little Easter craft so you can have a Peep-filled yard.
What You Need
Foam from the hardware store
Black paint and brush or just a black permanent marker
What You Do
- Draw out a peep design on your foam.
- Parents, carefully cut out the peep from the foam using the knife.
- Add your skewer to the bottom of the peep by gently inserting it through the bottom.
- By holding the peep by the skewer, spray paint it your desired color.
- Once that has dried, paint on (or use the permanent marker) the eyes.
- After the eyes are dry, you can stick it in the yard.