Get the kids and grab your supplies for this easy Memorial Day or Independence Day decor craft. All you need is just a few things from the party supplies you have left over.
What You Need
Festive Large Dinner Napkins
Festive Cupcake Liner
What You Do
- Take a napkin and bring two opposite corners together as they form a point at one other corner. Don’t crease the napkin. Tape together. Do this to 10 napkins.
- Find the center of your plate and tape one folded napkin at the point to the center.
- Put another piece of tape to the underside where the seam is to tape it to the outer edge of the plate.
- Press it down to hold it in place. Do this to all 10 of your folded napkins.
- Take a festive cupcake liner, invert it, and tape it to the center.
Now your Patriotic Party Decoration is ready to be hung! Easy!