Here’s a fun Halloween craft for kids that turns into a yummy treat once you’re done. While you’re out grocery shopping at your local Kroger, Whole Foods, Wal-Mart, etc. in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Brentwood, Gallatin, etc. … be sure to pick up a few extra things to make this craft with your kids. We were at Kroger just today and found the big boxes of make your own Jell-O pudding for just $1. You can always find good sales at your local grocery store.
What You’ll Need
Vanilla or Banana flavored pudding
Chocolate bark (or Oreo cookies)
Clear plastic cups
Black permanent marker
Green food coloring
What You’ll Do
- Make your pudding, but add just a few drops of green food coloring before it thickens.
- Take a clear plastic cup and draw on a Frankenstein face.
- Take your chocolate bark and shave off some with a cheese grater. Or, you can just crush up some Oreo cookies.
- Once your pudding has thickened, fill the cups all the way up. You can actually fill them less full for the kiddos … just so they don’t make too much of a mess.
- Top it off with your chocolate or crushed Oreo cookies.