Brighten up those smiles ... for FREE!
Need to brighten up your smile or that of your child? Remington College Nashville Campus’ Dental Hygiene Program as a summer deal — free basic teeth cleanings. In addition, Remington offers 50-percent off advanced cleanings through the end of July.
Since its opening in 2010, Remington has provided more than 37,000 low or no-cost dental services to Nashville-area residents. Under the supervision of instructors, students pursuing an associate degree in dental hygiene perform low-cost procedures to the public.
Initial patient registration is $1, and the dental treatments include:
• Teeth cleaning and topical flouride treatments ($10 adults, $5 ages 10 and younger)
• X-rays ($12 for a full series, $15 for panoramic)
• Scaling and root planing ($20 per quadrant)
• Sealants ($4 per tooth)
• ToothPrint child identification impressions ($2)
• Whitening ($100)
• Oral cancer screening (free)
The clinic is located on the Remington campus at 441 Donelson Pike, Suite 150, Nashville. To make an appointment, call 615-493-9398.