Having a party and need a simple game for kids to play? Check out this DIY ring toss game made with a round board, wooden pegs and plastic bracelets.
If you’re looking for something easy to make for your child’s next party, check out this homemade Bracelet Ring Toss game. It IS fairly simple to make, but requires a few tools some of you may not have. I love tools, therefore have an abundance of them to choose from.
What You Need
Bracelets from Dollar Tree, Lazy Susan board and pegs from Lowe’s, drill and drill bits, spray paint
What You Do
- Mark your spots on the board where you want the pegs. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
- PARENTS: Pick a drill bit that matches the width of the bottom of the pegs and then drill holes. It’s alright if you accidentally go through the board because you will be inserting pegs that have a lip on them, which will prevent them from going all the way through.
- Allow the kids to add the pegs. If you need to, grab a rubber mallet for them to use to hammer them in a little. That depends upon the size of the wholes you made for them.
- Spray paint the entire thing. Allow to dry completely.
- Kids, you can also paint on a point system if you like by each peg.
- The bracelets were a great find at Dollar Tree as we got all that you see in one pack. But, any plastic bracelet set will do.
This is a great table-top game to play at a party and you can let the kids keep the bracelets.