Fall arrives this month and Lucky Ladd Farm is the first in the area to open their corn maze. Stop by for lots more family fun, too!
Lucky Ladd Farm LOVES the fall and is opening its newly designed corn maze for you and your family on Sunday, Sept. 20. The popular destination always adds a new twist to its annual maze. Conquer the winding corn rows by finding six hidden checkpoints and enter to win an iPad. Lucky Ladd’s gearing up for a slew of new fun as autumn unfolds, so be sure to plan on a visit with your kids through Oct. 29. Activities (more than 70 of ’em!) include:
• A petting zoo
• Pony Rides
• Attractions like Pumpkin’s Peak Tire Mountain; Bunnyville Toddler Maze; Colossal Corn Box with Scoops, Buckers, Dump Trucks and Sifters; Duck Races; Giant Tube Swings; Gemstone & Fossil Mining Sluice ($5 activity fee); Rope Climbing; Giant Tire Swings; Jungle Gym and lots, lots more!
New this year:
• Wheelchair accessible digger
• ADA compliant swing
• Expression swings for Baby with a parent
• “Animals Around Us” – An interactive habitat discovery challenge
• The Hen House – Featuring the “Corny Chicken Show!”
Head to Lucky Ladd Farms online to learn about all of the upcoming events include
Head to 4374 Rocky Glade Road in Eagleville. Call 615-274-3786 or visit luckyladdfarms.com.