Things To Do
See All Things To Do
- FRI-SUN: Memphis the Musical
- THU: Cheekwood's Thursday Night Out
- FRI: Third Friday Night Concert Series
- FRI: Friday Night Live
- MON-SAT: Summer Movie Spotlight
- MON-FRI: Patterson Park Summer Enrichment Program
- MON: Snack Attack!
- TUE/THU: Busy Bees
- FRI: Toddler Time
- Free Family Fun in July
- RP Weekend Fun: July 20-22
- Quinn’s Mercantile Turns 2!
- New Ice Cream Shop Opens Next Month
- New Technology Engagement Center Opens July 18
- Titans Training Camp 2018
- New Murfreesboro School Scheduled
- New Karate Classes Start July 17
- Favorite Local Mac and Cheese Options
- Barre Super Mom Classes
- Throw a Little Shade
- Food Allergies are Less Severe in Infants
- Child Dies of Severe Peanut Allergy from Cookie of a Similarly Packaged One Deemed Safe for Her
- Online “Zoom Challenge” Can Potentially Give a Kid a Concussion or Worse!
- Too Much Internet Is Linked to Rising ADHD for Kids
- Plastic Straw Bans Spread Across America & Parents are Hating It
- Beach Trip Turned Nightmare When Toddler Gets Severe Burns from Bonfire Embers Covered by Sand!
- Forget Gatorade. Chocolate Milk is Said to be Best after Exercise!
- About Half of Parents Still Talk, Text & Use Social Media While Driving with Kids in the Car
- Babies & Peanut Butter: Doc Says the Danger Lies in the Stickiness of It.
- Boy or Girl? Parents Raising ‘Theybies’ Let Kids Decide What Gender They Are
- These Are the Most Popular Sneakers in History
- STOP! Don’t Feed the Ducks at the Pond Bread. It’s Hurting Them!
- What to Know Before Shopping on Amazon Prime Day – July 16!
- E. Coli Outbreak at Gatlinburg Zipline with 500 People Contracting It!
- The NEW & FREE Khan Academy Kids is Great for Little Learners
- 8 of 12 Boys on Soccer Team Rescued from Thai Cave
- Gal Gadot Visits Children’s Hospital as ‘Wonder Woman’
- EYE SPY: Have a Smart TV? It’s Tracking Your Every Move
- Hundreds of Stores Closing Because of Online Shopping
- Parents Put “No Touching” Sign on Newborn’s Stroller
- Why Honesty is Better for Kids When Talking About Scary News
- Parents Look to Google to Help Teach Kids Certain Skills. Study Says It’s Not a Bad Idea.
- Kids & Reading Comprehension: A Simple Trick for Improving It
- Pretty Painted Fingernails. Wait, Kids Want Fake Nails!
- Give Kids Money or Make ‘Em Earn It?
- Ask These Questions When Your Kid Wants to Use Social Media
- 3 Snappy Tricks to Photographing Kids
- My Crazy, So-Called Life with Kids
- 7-Year-Old Girl’s Roblox Character Subjected to Graphic Encounter Online
- A Rise in Emotional Stress Can Stall Labor. It’s Called “Emotional Dystocia.”
- Scientists Say You Can’t Really Remember Anything Before Age 3. Those Memories are “Fake.”
- THINKING AHEAD: 10 Moms on the Best Tricks for Packing a Better Lunch
- Heart Attacks During Childbirth are on the Rise & Here’s Why
- Can Baby’s Cries Really Depict What He Will Sound Like as an Adult?
- Nickelodeon Brings Back “Rugrats” with New Episodes!
- “Hocus Pocus and the All-New Sequel” is Out and Fans are Squealing with Joy!
- Johnson&Johnson to Appeal $4.69 Billion Court Ruling on Baby Powder Causing Cancer Cases
- A Study Using Monkeys Shows Higher Rates of Miscarriage with Zika Virus During Pregnancy
- The Breast-is-Best Backlash