This Valentine's Day, create a unique Tic-Tac-Toe game that you can both enjoy sharing with each other. It's an easy DIY craft!
This easy DIY tic-tac-toe game is a quick craft for such an occasion and makes for a great homemade gift.
What You Need
Paint and paint brush
What You Do
- Paint your board and wait for it to dry completely.
- Cut a piece of your decorative paper down to a size that will cover the top side of your board and glue it down.
- Cut four strips of paper of equal width and length to make the hashtag diagram for your game. The length of those strips really depends on the size of your board and the glass beads/stones you’ll be using. Glue them down on top of the decorative paper you glued to the board.
- If you’re using the glass beads, you will draw X’s and O’s on two different kinds of decorative paper and cut them out to be glued to the underside of the glass.
- If you’re using stones, you will paint X’s and O’s on the top side of them and allow to dry completely.
- If you have a little extra of the board showing on the side, like I did, you can use this space to write a message or just Tic-Tac-Toe.
See, isn’t that easy! Your kids would love to make one for themselves, too. The supplies are fairly cheap as well.