Little kids deserve their own music — remember them this Christmas!
Think about it: Little kids deserve music of their own. Especially with teens and grownups walking around with ear buds or head phones over their ears. What’s for the 7 and younger set? Remember them this Christmas! Listen to children’s music in the car, at bath time, in the bedroom! Grammy-nominated Children’s Albums of the past year include:
Can You Canoe?
by the Okee Dokee Brothers
High Dive and Other Things That Could Have Happened
by Bill Harley
Jumpinjazz Kids – A Swinging Jungle Tale
featuring Al Jarreau, Hubert Laws and Dee Dee Bridgewater; James Murray & Various Artists
Little Seed: Songs for Children by Woody Guthrie
by Elizabeth Mitchell
by The Pop Ups
Other top Children’s music from 2012 include:
1. The Okee Dokee Brothers – Can You Canoe?
2. Various Artists – Science Fair
3. Recess Monkey – In Tents
4. Lunch Money – Spicy Kid
5. Elizabeth Mitchell and You Are My Flower – Blue Clouds
6. Secret Agent 23 Skidoo – Make Believers
7. Randy Kaplan – Mr. Diddie Wah Diddie
8. Dog on Fleas – Invisible Friends
9. Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band – A Potluck
10. Ozomatli – Ozomatli Presents OzoKidz
11. Gustafer Yellowgold – Gustafer Yellowgold’s Year in the Day
12. Elena Moon Park – Rabbit Days and Dumplings
13. Sugar Free Allstars – All on a Sunday Afternoon
14. Big Bang Boom – Because I Said So!
15. Caspar Babypants – Hot Dog!
16. Elska – Middle of Nowhere
17. Renee & Jeremy – A Little Love
18. Laura Veirs – Tumble Bee